Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

5.14.2010

Welcome to Today's Fabulous Finds!

Hello! My name is Janet.  
I am a SAHM to four children and have been married to a great guy who has put up with my project clutter now for 15 years!
I love making crafts, sewing for my kids, trying new recipes, gardening, decorating, home re-modeling, and making invitations, newsletters, cards...you name it, on the computer.
I don't love washing dishes...

...eating fish...

...or swimming.
Blogging is new to me and I’m loving it!  I'm constantly blown away by all of the great things I am finding 'out there'. You bloggers are truly talented and inspiring!
This blog is a way for me to share my excitement in the fabulous things that I find almost daily and how these finds help me create little treasures of my own.
I hope you see something here that you find fabulous too!
Pin It!

2 comments:

misslissa said...

i just found your blog and after reading only a few of your posts I love it... so I am starting from the beginning and going all the way through.... I don't want to miss a thing :)

Janet said...

To misslissa: Thank you for your super sweet comment! I finally decided on how I want to make up a menu of all of my past projects. I'm sorry I don't have it done, it would have made it so much easier and faster for you to browse through older posts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails