Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

11.30.2010

Featuring: Christmas Countdown Frame

Can you believe that today is the last day of November?  With tomorrow being the first day of December, I'm wondering, do you use a countdown calendar to mark the days until Christmas?   There are so many ways you can make one, some designs are more difficult than others.  Tiffany at Lemon Tree Creations had this fabulous idea for a countdown calendar frame...
 

What I love about this calendar is how simple it is to make.  Most of the items needed could be found around the house.  Tiffany shows here in detail how she made it and includes how she came up with the idea to use flashcards!   Also, it would be so easy to change out the tag and use different flash cards to count down to any special occasion.   Go take a look. :)
 
My thanks to Tiffany for allowing me to share her idea with you today!
 
Today's Fabulous Find...Christmas Countdown Frame! 
 
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails