Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

5.23.2011

Featuring: (2x4) Wood Block Photo Frames and Note Holders

Look at what Stephanie Lynn at Under The Table and Dreaming made!  It's amazing that she made these cute photo blocks from a 2x4! 


There's so much to love about them, including the fun patterns, how easy they are to make, and their low cost.   Go take a look at Stephanie Lynn's Photo Blocks, and then check out her other projects, she's so talented.  Her blog is one of my very favorites, I think you'll like it too!

Today's Fabulous Find...Wood Block Photo Frames and Note Holders
 


Pin It!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

i do love these, she did a great job:)

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

I really do love this idea!!

Deanna said...

You are right, those are really cute! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails