Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

8.19.2011

Featuring: Count Your Blessings Board

I  really LOVE this Count Your Blessings board!
I have one word for it...
Fabulous!


Don't you think this would make a wonderful gift for a friends' birthday or for Christmas?  I know I would absolutely love one! :)

It can be made in any color to fit your home, your friends' home, your sister's home... 


Kristyn has written a tutorial on how to make the blessings board and also sells a kit for it in her etsy shop for a very good price if you don't have access to vinyl lettering or a way to cut the wood.  Visit Lil' Luna for all of the details.

(Thanks for sharing this great idea Kristyn!)

 
Today's Fabulous Find...Count Your Blessings Board



Pin It!

4 comments:

Lil' Luna said...

Thank you so much for the feature! XO

farmhouse-story said...

oh, this is just darling, janet! thanks so much for sharing--i think i "need" one:)

Rebecca said...

This is soooo cute! I think I'll have to make one for me, and as gifts for Christmas. Great idea.

NoraAnne said...

I love this! What a cute gift idea :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails